Philadelphia Youth Media Collaborative

Events

open call for submissions: YOUTH & REBELLION

January 7, 2013 by admin in Events

Hello, we at the Art Factory invite you to have YOUR ART seen by all that will come to the Goldilocks Gallery @ 7th and Chestnut from February 1st to 22nd. 

We are starting off the new year to show the hard works of youths’ art, creativity, and rebellion against the days of today, tomorrow and yesterday.
Youth & Rebellion means rising up against the status quo, struggling through your hardship, fighting against oppression, and being your fierce and fearless self! Yay :)
We want YOU to submit your paintings, murals, sculptures, photography, videos, abstract art, fashion, and drawings etc…. & show us how you see Youth & Rebellion. Please be reminded that we will choose art that most represents Youth & Rebellion and which art is most appropriate for our Gallery. But don’t worry there is no limit that we have so please submit your art and as the great artist you are you are bound to be chosen.
Please send us an email with your name, age/highschool you attend, a picture of your art or a link if it is a video and a 1-3 sentence statement of your reasonings behind your piece and how it relates to the theme.
Also, all work (except video) will be for sale. Goldilocks Gallery will take 40% and the remaining 60% will go to you. So please include a price that you would like to sell your art for.
The deadline for all submissions is JANUARY 18th by 6PM. But if you’re not interested in creating anything, we do invite you to attend our gallery opening, more info soon!
Sincerely,
             The Young & Rebellious =]
ITSTHEARTFACTORY@gmail.com

Share this post

Featured Video:
Subscribe for weekly updates
Stay connected with PYMC
PYMC Members
Recent Posts
  • 3nd Annual Mashed Media Awards: June 5th!
  • Call for Submissions – 3rd Annual Mashed Media Awards!
  • MASHED AWARDS- Design Contest & Save the Date
  • Motivos Announces Art and Writing Contest, Magazine Spring Launch, and Summer Jobs!
  • Have your youth films shown in Romania!
Categories